Navigation Device Translation
Argos Multilingual is regularly commissioned to complete translation projects for a variety of industries. One such project revolved around a navigation device instruction manual translation (plus review and quality assurance check) into Polish, German, Hungarian, Finnish, Danish, Hebrew, Bulgarian, Russian, Romanian, French, Spanish, Italian, Greek, Estonian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Portuguese, Ukrainian, Macedonian and Serbian.
Because of the large amount of language translations requested for this assignment, we utilized a separate translator and reviewer for each language, along with a single quality assurance specialist to ensure consistency across all final versions. Our client also requested that the navigation device translation project utilize glossaries and asked that the text respect translation length limits in order to fit onto final pages without changing layouts or sizes.
In an effort to provide rapid turnaround, our project manager made sure that all 20 language translations were completed in just 3 working days, leaving our client extremely satisfied with the end result.
- Client’s Industry: Printing
- Type of Product: Navigation manual
- Type of Project: Translation, review and quality assurance
- Languages involved: Polish, German, Hungarian, Finnish, Danish, Hebrew, Bulgarian, Russian, Romanian, French, Spanish, Italian, Greek, Estonian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Portuguese, Ukrainian, Macedonian, Serbian.
- Amount of work – 300 words
- Time Frame – 3 working days
Subscribe to the Argos Newsletter